This wine exhibits aromas of citrus, pear and tropical fruits. The partial malolactic fermentation enhances the fruit aroma and preserves its acidity. With proper cellaring this wine should age well for two to three years.
- Appellation: Columbia Valley
- Varietals: 55% Semillon and 45% Sauvignon Blanc
- Vineyards: Inland Desert Vineyard, Les Collines Vineyards.
- Aging: Six months sur lie in a mix of stainless steel and French oak barrels.
- Production: 350 cases
- Ship dates may be adjusted to accommodate warehouse processing times, inventory transfers, and national weather conditions. Any delays will be communicated to you as soon as possible.