2022 Pinot Gris
This wine exhibits aromas of citrus, pear and tropical fruits. The cold fermentation in stainless steel enhances the fruit character of this wine and the crisp acidity is balanced with a small amount of residual sugar. This is an ideal food pairing wine or cocktail wine.
- Appellation: Columbia Valley
- Varietals: 100% Pinot Gris
- Vineyards: Willow Crest Vineyard, Wallula Vineyard
- Aging: Five months in stainless steel tanks
- Production: 1000 cases
- Ship dates may be adjusted to accommodate warehouse processing times, inventory transfers, and national weather conditions. Any delays will be communicated to you as soon as possible.